Wednesday, January 14, 2009

a snow day,,,,,,,,

  • we got more snow to shovel and the day was cold and windy
  • I stayed in and took a snow day of rest
  • and I decided a bath was in order
  • and then curled my hair-too
  • I used to spend much time
  • and fuss on the curling
  • but now I use the velcro rollers and
  • divide my hair with my fingers
  • the curlers look silly nilly
  • sitting here and there on my head
  • but when done my hair has a more relaxed look
  • I am working on
  • finding more simple ways
  • to do things in my life
  • I feel simplicity must include
  • a better use of my time
  • I find too often I come to the end
  • of the day exhausted from
  • just doing ''things'' and
  • then I postpone devotions and/or
  • pray in haste or not at all
  • my prayer for me
  • is to learn to spend
  • quality time this year
  • with the Lord
  • I need to be busy for Him and
  • it is time for me to slow my pace
  • and find simplicity in the chaos
  • of life
  • -------------
  • God, teach me to be patient with me
  • Teach me to find ways to be slow---------
  • Teach me how to wait on You
  • Teach me the right way to go-
  • hugs Meme

No comments: