Saturday, June 27, 2009

speechless week


I am having a speechless week --- there is not too much news and we have had a lot of sunshine
so most of the days are spent outside.
today I did walk down to a tea party for some friends who have been married
65 years -- and they are both still able to drive and get around quite well.
They have known me since my birth and really are the only folks left
who have known me that a long.
It was a lovely time for all and they enjoyed the day.
have a wonder filled week and Meme will be back soon

1 comment:

Terry said...

god bless you meme..
thanks for your kind visit last night in the wee hours.[here in ontario anyways]
i am just in between picking up children for sunday school and i got away this morning without saying hi to you!
have a blessed lords day..love terry