Monday, April 6, 2009

ANOTHER MEME DAY

  • what a lovely weather day- sunshine and soft breeze
  • and melting snow**
  • when I walked down town I had on no hat or gloves
  • this is the first time in 2009 for the gloves and the second day for the hat
  • the grand daughter and I went to do some small shopping
  • and then I stopped off and did the church chores-
  • Miss Ashley rested while I did them because
  • her feet hurt--LOL- and I thought I was the older lady
  • alas she is still a teen which means she buys shoes for looks
  • and not comfort.........
  • we had a nice day outing together
  • and we found the neatest book
  • called ---"I Remember Grandpa''
  • It is like a journal where you put all sorts of
  • special memories of grandpa so Oma is going
  • to do them with the girls-(I got each of the g'kids one)
  • Miss Ashley is old enough
  • to put in her memories-
  • they will be a wonderful
  • journal for the younger kidlets and if we do them
  • together Oma can help them with some of the
  • memories- there are places for photos etc- and
  • the nice thing is that they were at a dollar store(which
  • is why I could give one to each of the g'kidlets-
  • they are made with good quality paper etc -
  • and have a family tree to also follow and
  • questions and ideas and a lot of room to write in
  • the memories-------
  • so I was pleased- I find that the Lord
  • gives me so many blessings to help
  • all of us walk in our grief-
  • sometimes non christians cannot understand
  • how I can have joy in my grief
  • I tell them that my joy is a gift from the Lord
  • and a gift that Papa hubby prayed for me
  • before his home-coming-
  • have a wonder-filled week
  • huggles from Meme

No comments: