Friday, August 7, 2009

Friday Frogs

  • did that title get you over here?
  • no, Meme has not gone to the frogs
  • she just a double sick days here
  • so has been sleeping off and on
  • and maintaining some of the chores
  • have to keep the floor for Dogman
  • and some dishes too------
  • It was pleasant to have a few moments
  • of simply being instead of doing
  • I suffer from busyness and I
  • and learning that idle hands are ok
  • now and then-
  • I must have been tired
  • as my naps increased but
  • I feel better now
  • my house did not suffer from me
  • leaving it alone for a day or two
  • and Dogman was quite happy
  • to nap with me====
  • Ashley just came and went and
  • came back again
  • and she did not lack anything
  • except maybe my company--LOL
  • I am working on the busyness as
  • I am to old to go like the pink bunny
  • have a wonder filled week end
  • hugs from Meme

3 comments:

Pauline said...

Get well soon Meme!! Huggles to you "O)

Diane said...

I am so sorry to hear that you are not feeling well, but so thankful that you are learning the value of rest. Do take care of yourself. I'm praying for you and pray that you have a wonderful weekend.

Many hugs............

Diane

Terry said...

i didn't know you weren't feeling too well meme.
i hope that you will not get this way too often and that you will have a great rest of the summer.
what would you ever do without that sweet dogman...what really good company he is!
love terry