Wednesday, February 18, 2009

cleaning up......

  • some days it seems that I spent a lot of time ''cleaning up''
  • and it made me wonder how much work I give the Lord to ''clean up''
  • I find that everyday there are dust bunnies that grow in my heart and
  • a lot of clutter.......
  • if only I could keep my heart from gathering clutterlings
  • clutterlings are those things that do not belong- things that need
  • to be taking away before they gather more dust...
  • and I know that sometimes I do not let the Lord in - to clean-
  • I hide my heart
  • I cling to the clutterlings
  • justifying that they are ''just who I am''
  • I prayer this year is that I will be organized from the inside out-
  • that little thoughts of sin
  • that grow into sin
  • will be cleared away
  • it is hard to admit that I am not all that I could be for the Lord
  • and that it is ''not all about me''
  • God's word says--
  • Every way of a man is right in his own eyes, but the Lord weighs the heart.
  • Proverbs 21:2
  • Lord, come into my heart and clean -
  • Pray for Meme to allow her heart to be cleaned and that as the Lord
  • cleans I will not make allow clutterlings in my heart again-and again.
  • huggles from Meme

No comments: