Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Dogman with papa

Dogman has been sick off and on with his Cushings and the last two days were too much for him
and his kidney's stopped filtering the water he was drinking which meant his blood was getting no water and I
took him to the vet but there was nothing she could do but gently send him to papa hubby- He was so weak
and just went to sleep with a calming drug - she knew he was dying so we sat in a special room togetherand he slipped away-He seemed content to be with me - He would have been 13 tomorrow- he is being cremated privately and will come back to us in a pretty cedar box- with his name on and '' thanks for the memories.'' I am ok as ok is for me right now
and my little bird was bit by a bee and died 15 minutes afterwards so today is not a good day here=
huggles me who has a sadder heart tonight-

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Why is it that things always seem to happen all at once. Sometimes the only thing we can cling to is God. You are in my prayers. Linda

Terry said...

oh dearest meme..my heart is just breaking and i don't know what to say..oh the sadness of the whole thing..oh...!
please accept my sympathy for your losses...i wish there was something i could do for you..i love you so much...love terry

Pauline said...

Oh Meme. That is so sad! Sometimes it all must seem too much. But God still has plans and He is definitely still there for you even though He might feel far away. And we can't know what the future will hold- but He does. Trust in Him. Prayers and more prayers that you will feel comforted and at peace.
Blessings to you
Pauline

The Raggedy Girl said...

I heard about all the recent sadness in your life and wanted to stop by and say you are in my prayers and thoughts.

The Raggedy Girl

Sharon said...

Meme, my heart is so saddened to know how heavy yours is. What a heavy weight your dear shoulders are bearing these days! Pleaae know that you are being lifted in many prayers. May God carry you through the valley when you are too tired to walk. Many hugs, Sharon

Elizabeth said...

I am so sorry. You are in my prayers.I hope it helps to know that others care.When you feel like it visit me at my blog. Elizabeth