Thursday, November 20, 2008

THURSDAY THOUGHTS-

HE LEADETH ME BESIDE THE STILL WATERS. HE RESTORETH MY SOUL..........

  • I need to take the time to rest in Him
  • so much has happened to me this last year
  • that I need my soul restored
  • it was cold here today and I was unable to go out
  • as it was such a cold wind blowing
  • so I was able to sort a few things that
  • I have been letting go.....
  • found some pictures that I forgot we had
  • and it was good to see all of us before cancer
  • came to papa David.....and a few other pictures
  • Tomorrow will be a new day where I will have to
  • return to the normal house chores which often
  • includes what I call the ''dirty dozen.''
  • one day I will write them down here in blogger
  • but they include laundry and dishes--
  • but for today I have just spent sorting out
  • some of our past.....
  • shredded some and tossed some and still kept some
  • for another day-

huggles Meme

No comments: