Monday, November 17, 2008

A MEME QUOTE .........

  • Sometimes at the end of a long journey and you are finally home, you can hardly remember how you got there...(meme quote)
  • -------
  • our last journey together as husband and wife began on December 12, 2007 and ended on July 21-2008
  • our journey was called CANCER and although David had the cancer in his body - it entered my life and our marriage and it changed me and who I was forever-
  • David's journey is over now and I began a new journey but it is difficult to believe that his and my journey with cancer is over--we are finally both home but we have different addresses
  • I miss David and hold him in my heart forever- I am so glad that I had him as a wonderful and faithful and loving husband-
  • remembering papa David,
  • MEME

No comments: